Geothermal energy is stored under the earth’s surface as heat and can be extracted for heating and cooling of buildings or producing of electricity. This source of energy is highly sustainable and mostly free of CO2. It can be used directly for heating and cooling as well as for the generation of electrical energy and for combined heat and power generation.
We have considerable experience in the field of geothermal energy and offer amongst others the following services:
- Clarifications and studies for the possible use of geothermal energy
- Performance tests for geothermal probes, groundwater wells, energy piles, etc.
- Utilization concepts
- Temporarily and seasonal energy storage in subsurface
- Meteorological monitoring of the geothermal energy systems
- Approvals for subsurface linked systems
- Complete planning and realization of geothermal projects